Happy New Year! In this episode, I’ll share what we might expect in the Texas wine industry in 2021. I’ve got Texas wine new year’s resolutions to share, and several wineries join me in sharing their Texas wine-related goals, plans and predictions for the new year. Cheers!
Connect with the Podcast:
Help the Show:
Buy Shelly a Glass of Wine!
Subscribe to the newsletter to get the downloadable Texas wine quiz. Answers included. Are you a Texas wine expert?
Listen and Subscribe in Apple Podcasts
Listen and Subscribe in Google Podcasts
Listen via web browser
Mentioned in this Episode
Texas Wine In the News
Wine & Food Foundation
I’m so happy to be joining the community of wine and food lovers at The Wine & Food Foundation! Get more information about IMBIBE: The WFF Education Series and find membership options here.
2021 Predictions, Goals & Dreams for the Texas Wine Industry
Texas Fine Wine Predictions
1. No changes to Texas wine labeling laws.
2. Slowdown in new wineries breaking ground. Sadly, some wineries may not survive.
3. Improved winery websites and e-commerce. Please include full winemaking details, information about the vintage, and tasting notes.
4. Member benefits get creative since gatherings aren’t as large as before.
5. A new AVA for Texas?
6. Perfect weather in Texas for a stellar harvest!
Thanks to the Texas wine rockstars who contributed to this episode!
Ab Astris Winery
Bull Lion Ranch Winery
Cross Timbers Wine Trail
Sharp Family Vineyards
Triple N Ranch Winery
Wine Spectator Predictions for 2021
Texas Fine Wine VR Videos
Shelly’s Wine Education Website: www.toastwinetalk.com
Thanks to Texas Wine Lover for promotional help. For the latest information on Texas wineries and vineyards, visit Texas Wine Lover!